RSS Feed

Sunday, September 19, 2010

second timer

while uploading some pics on fb, i was called to check on my blog that have been abandoned for a while..its the 9th day of eid n im about to going back to shah alam tomorrow n it is soo not coooollllll.......i dont wanna go back there, the air in pontian is fresher than in s.a..hahaha..yet, i miss my buddies in s.a pka,abigail,paan,ecah,mad,iza n others.. so guys, i come back bcoz of u!! =p hmm, being home is wonderful n it felt hard to leave all my sayangss here..sapika,yin,mira,iin,gek n not to forget my dearest mummy,daddy,sis anan,payit and beloved hubby..uhuuu..assigment..huh!ASSIGNMENT! let just not talk about it shall we? hahaha! this is some latest pic in pontian while hanging out with my chicks ;)
p/s:yesss! im gaining weight..blame the ketupat,laksa,lontong,rendang n ayam msk merah! T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

si lebong