RSS Feed

Saturday, September 4, 2010

introductory

dimulekan dgn Bismillah...my first blog..emmm nothing much to say..so, due to the title itself, i would rather give a bit details about myself n imagine like im introducing myself infront of a class. But, leave the full name and previous activities parts..so, people use to call me una n im totally comfy wif dat name n i dont really like hearing other people being called as una,haha.im a simple premature young woman with insufficient height, HATE to be FAT based on EXPERIENCES, have a few principles in life and my mum is my idol!!!..chatty but sometime reticent, childish voice that can annoy anyone and childish face that can make people say "plz..kau ingat kau comel ke??" n more n more annoying natural attitudes of mine..haha..easily to be dislike bcoz of the offensive face i had since childhood and hardly to be adored unless u say so..=p..hopefully, my writing will hurt no one's feeling bcoz im trying to be less detested and thats all i guess..looking forward to write again soon..sorry for the bad english i have..trying hard to improve it..love and peace people!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

si lebong