RSS Feed

Thursday, September 23, 2010

4 in d mornin~~

its already 4.30 am according to my lappie's clock..n im not in my dream yet..tomorow's class ll start on 8.30 first in d morning n idk why i havent go 2 bed..so updating a blog can be a lil beneficial rite? heheh..imsomniac?yes i am..why??

1.because MKT class early in d morning apparently wasnt a great idea.y??
  1.1. sleepiness is a guarantee, and
  1.2. the lecturer is sarcastic, thus
  1.3. he'll notice dat ur about 2 fall asleep in class n hes gonna anounce it 2 d whole class,hence
  1.4. I CANT SLEEP IN THE CLASS.

2. ive taken a nap 4 two hours frm 9-11 pm just now.

3. i keep thingking about something n its act bothering me.

4. felt guilty for consuming a bowl of mee maggi memalam bute. (which consist of 44.2 kcal, 17.9g of fat, 60.9g of carbohydrate)

5. i miss my hubby....

6. i cant figure out more..im out of words..

have a good nite sleep people..adios! (sugar high....) =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

si lebong