RSS Feed

Saturday, December 4, 2010

apo bondo ii jang??

this morning i woke up to perform early morning prayer at about 6.33 in the dawn..huarggghhhh~~~ a big rounded yawning with idung yg kembang..how i wish to see if some people dare to put their original shabby morning faces as their profile pic on facebook while yawning..sexsay baby! so, usual thing to do after u woke up, i rubbed my eyes n suddenly..hoh!! what is it? it hurts!! my eyes!!! i promptly get my butt off the bed n checkd it on the mirror..APO BONDO II JANG???! IBU!!!!! screaming for my mum's help like having a nitemare chased by a ghost looked like haziq  mona fendi..my mum who rarely hear my voice early in the morning enterd my room looking suprise..(btul ke anak aku bangun ni? ke ngigau? awal beno dy bangun *ibuku bermonolog sendirian ).." laa apsal mate una camtu..kene ketumbit ni.." ( ketumbit=stye/hordeolum) ahhh! i dont give a toss if its a pimple, hordeolum or whatever ur scientific name is..it hurts and uglyyyy!!and its ruining my weekend movie's plan!  dahlah dari haritu asek kensel jek..most importantly, aq takde skodeng pn sape2 berak.. (karut..superstitious!hish!)camne boleh kene eh?


at this point of time i wonder..if jack sparrow's eye patch considered as trendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

si lebong