RSS Feed

Saturday, November 27, 2010

the upside down of amity

i used to have this bunch of childhood friends whom i do remember very well till now..those good old days, but this is what happen to me today..ive met a friend/ exclasmate in my form 3 class few days back, her name is umi..we had a short chat but she had told me something that just make me speechless at that point of time and keep on thinking and thinking till this morning..umi told me  about one of our friend who ive removed from my facebook account..the used-to-call friend told umi that she was just realized she had been removed from my frenlists when she wanted to write at my wall during the raya days 2month ago..while actualy i had deleted her frm my frenlist since the month of june if im not mistaken..lemme give her a fake name, ok i call her kiah, so the story is that umi was visiting kiah's house for raya and thats when kiah told umi about us..ironically, ive had a dream last nite where all my ex-close friends gathering together somewhere n when i passed by, they gave a hatred look on me and whispering among each other talking about me, so when i woke up this morning ive decided to let kiah know what are my reasons for deleting her from my frenlists..so i texted her and confronted..criusly, i dont have any prob on confronting to people if i have issues with them coz i believe rather than being quiet its better if u just tell the truth rite? but this is what will ususally occur when i confront..they will keep bein silence and give no cooperation..just like what happened to my former bestfriend who is officially my foe now..the one who hate me the most because her brother dates me..the one who said she felt betrayed when theres something goin on between her brother and i..(but being nice and said she has no prob at first) the one who had told the other friends dat were not in a good condition (while i dont have any idea that she was actualy slowly excrating me) and claimed by herself that she is not my friend anymore. wow, how easy was that to put someone in your trash bin of hate huh? i will just call this beloved sis in law-to be as bedah..so, bedah and kiah are actually both my girlfriends during our highschool, we take the same bus to school together, walk to canteen during recess together, hangin up in the ladies when we skip from class together, laugh, fight and even give us a name "charlies angle" (due to the trios)..im not crying coz im done with it..hate me guys if you think thats the rigteous way one shud do when they have a friend like me..do whatever you think is right..to kiah, i have my own reason y i deleted you from the frenlists i did told you and its up to u now..


im writing this while i know some of my close friends will read this as well..u guys might say, just dont give a damn about them but frankly, it really hurts me not bcoz one of them is farid's own sister but she used to be my closest friend and in this case she didnt give me a chance to tell her what i feel at all. just wanna let u guys know how i appreciate the frenship no matter who or what you are..ill try to talk if i notice somethings wrong with you guys and i dont mind if u do the same..thats more like it ;) ive lost some of em and i dont wanna lose anyone important in my life anymore..trust me, we dont have to be that close to show the whole world that we are bff or what not.. just keep reminding each other about the good and bad and keep in touch till forever..okay! ;) ill delete this entry as well when its no longer private..heheh *a big comfy hug for u guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

si lebong