RSS Feed

Thursday, November 18, 2010

with a cup of hot milo....




just watched 'fight back to school 1' with my lil bro..such a hillarious movie with stephen chow in it..hes the man behind any hk comedies..lawak sial! ops sorry, tp cite tu mmg lawak!!hohoho ok sorry, hurmm...........(ha kn dah start) lately ive no feeling hanging out wif my buddies  here in PONTIAN..even this evening my baby came 2 bring me out for our date (cuti raya haji kan) but then i dnt feel like going out, so i said "malasla..lepak kt uma jela" n he ws like "la pulak, ha amek ni pendrive, aby ade save game baru"..and so, the whole evening he ws staying at my house watching n teaching me playin the game "plant vs zombie" haha..melayan..he even taught me the strategies to kill the zombies using the plants..haha cool game (though its kinda lame). people, this is the real me..i like playing such stupid computer games bcoz i just like it..though sometimes i know it shows how childish i am..tyvm. so moving on, so my close friends also keep asking me to meet up, i ws skyping with 1 of my besties last night n she said "kau ni buat apa kt uma ktrg ajak kua xde respon pn ea.drpd kau gemokkan bdn beter kau lpak ngn ktorg" haha u got me babe. n i replied "2 la... yin ko jgn ckp byk kaly pcl badan aq naik nt aq nanges" lol. while act i do miss them n wanna see them..but i dont like planning..2 all my sistass ill ring u guys then we meet up okay.. last week i went 2 my auntie's place ..playin with her 6months baby named muhammad ilbad called as baby ibad..hes so damn cute..i just love babies and their smells~~~babies are like cutest little toys ive ever had..(except when they cry lol)..but then when they start growin up they will all being like mischieveous,delinquent little kids. the boys will be hyperactive, super playful and the girls will be spoiled and mengada-ngada..yg 2 aku pn dah mls nk lyn..n now, while singin along with my bro playin his guitar i said "dik, aku tengah mood nak main dgn baby la" n he ws just keep plucking the guitar and ignoring me..haha..so this is baby ibad..kakuna nk maen dgn baby ibad lg~~~~

1 comments:

farhana rahim said...

babies hate me. kids hate me.
damn. i dun hv that "mother" aura thingy hahahhaa

Post a Comment

si lebong